Thursday, July 08, 2004
Spidey Man RawkZ!!!!$BlogItemTitle$>
Yay! I finally caught Spidey Man!! Yippy! Went PS with Jac and Sam just now!! We watched the 3.45pm show cause the 3pm show was quite full. Hehe :DD The movie just rawks cann? There was a part when MJ was like running away from her wedding with I-don`t-know-who smiling like an idiot freak!! Sooo funny! And there was this part when Spidey was in the lift with a stranger IN HIS COSTUME!! And that stranger was like, "Nice costume... Blah blah blah... Looks uncomfortable to me... Blah blah blah..." then Spidey replied that it was uncomfortable at that part!! U know? THAT part?? [something liddat! i carn remember] Lol. I carn write the FULL DETAILS! It`s toooo long!! In short, THE MOVIE JUST RAWKS!!
Got back my maths test yesterday [graphs]. I PASSED!! Surprise surprise!! 15.5/20!! [pssst i din even study at all!] I got back the stupid "yue du" test also! I PASSED TOO!! 5/10! So tyco. I had the help of my super duper eraser!! Haha!! ^^
Just read finish a book after 3 days!! The Lovely Bones. And it rawks to me! Trng tomorrow, though i think i won`t be trng after all..
Currently listening to... Fantasy Project - CRAZYBABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_____^
Signing off.. [ja9] Hehe, just added the tagboard!
7/08/2004 11:05:00 PM;